Eliminate uncertainties with a valuable rehearsal.
Does your next event have an unfamiliar feature like elevation gain, tough climate, or high altitudes? Do you know how to train for these challenges?
Finish Line’s Event Simulation Training will give you and your crew a chance to do a dry run before the big event. We’ll plan and assist on-site for a two to three day simulation training. Hands down, the best way to prepare for an event is rehearsing under race-like terrain and time cutoff.
With your Finish Line Event Simulation, you and your crew gain countless benefits, including:
- A chance for the entire team to meet each other (maybe for the first time!)
- Insights into each other’s strengths and work styles
- Opportunities to observe and adapt to the athlete’s style on the course
- Understanding of the driving and navigation tasks
- Advanced help with nutrition and food planning
- Experience with self-care so everyone’s physically and mentally prepared
- Hands on learning of van electronics and systems operation, lay out of van organization.
For your upcoming ultra endurance race, your Finish Line Event Simulation Training will be a critical factor in the positive results you are seeking.